Has your car been towed and placed in storage?

We will tell you everything you need to know in order to

recover your car at our vehicle storage facility.

To recover your car at a VSF you MUST:

  • Provide your photo identification,

  • Prove you are the owner or authorized user of the car, and

  • Pay all fees for towing and storage.

Provide your photo identification. Acceptable forms of ID include:

  • Any state issued driver's license or identification card

  • Any photo ID issued by the Federal Government

  • Any photo ID issued by a foreign government such as a Mexico driver's license or a "matricula consular"

Prove you own or have the owner's permission to use the car with any ONE of these:

  • Your government issued driver's license that shows your name matches the owner information from the DMV's car registration database

  • An insurance card showing that you are a named insured for the car

  • The certificate of title to the car showing your name as the owner

  • A notarized power-of-attorney signed by the car owner

  • A tax collector's receipt and a car registration renewal card with your conforming identification

  • A current automobile lease or rental agreement signed by the operator of the car, or 

  • This TDLR form that you can download, print and fill out: http://www.tdlr.texas.gov/towing/VSF011.pdf

Pay the amount owed for towing, recovery, storage and any other fees associated with your vehicle .

Please verify which lot your vehicle has been towed to from a KBR Towing staff member.